A to Z Fresh Foods You Can Share With Your Dog
Complete With Nutrient Guidelines and Over 30 Dog Friendly Recipes to Try
‘Good health starts with good food.’
In this book, you will find:
- An alphabetical list of healthy fresh produce and everyday foods you can safely feed your dog with the nutrient guidelines showing which foods are rich in different nutrients.
- Over 30 dog friendly recipes to inspire you to become your dog’s personal Master Chef – all of which have been tested and approved by Bowie. The recipes range from supplemental foods to formulated complete meals for adult dogs, both raw and cooked options.
- Dogs’ physiology and the nutrients they need to thrive.
- Fresh food feeding guidelines (including ratio and feeding guidelines) with practical advice and tips (on Balance, Budget, Bacteria and Bones) to ensure your dog has a successful transition and a nutritionally complete and balanced diet.
- Our recommendations of dog supplements that can help support your dog’s health and wellbeing – including discount codes exclusively created for those who purchased ‘Bowie Drools Over the Alphabet’ book.
- Plenty more resources about dog nutrition and making food for your dog.
Through the vibrant colours of fresh produce and visually beautiful and drool-worthy recipes, this book will take you on a journey of discovery and learning about your furry best friend and how to better their health and diet. Whether you are new to fresh food feeding or a seasoned fresh food feeder, there is something for everyone!
Finally, we hope this book will inspire you and your dog to eat and live healthfully. No longer does my dog eat better than I do, and vice versa!
“This book is stunning and educational. A must for your book collection. This is the kind of nutrition book I’d love printed too!!”Hannah Zulueta, Certified Canine Nutritionist @dailydogfoodrecipes
“Bowie Drools Over the Alphabet is more than just a recipe book – it’s an exceptional resource about how we should feed our dogs. The book I wish I’d written!! I can’t recommend this book enough for all dog owners.”Narelle Cooke, Accredited Clinical Naturopath, Nutritionist & Herbalist (Humans & Pets), Natural Health & Nutrition
Format: Digital ebook PDF
File size: 60MB
See samples below.
Please read this: Once you have completed your purchase, you will be directed to a Purchase Confirmation page with links to download the ebook. There are two PDF versions which you can choose to download either or both. You will only be able to download it once, so make sure to save it somewhere you can easily find it later. Your downloads folder is generally where you will find it.
Price: AUD 34.95 (inc. GST)
We use PayPal which also supports payments using credit cards. If your country does not work with PayPal, please contact us to arrange for a different payment method.